Thank YOU for visiting the JAGged Edge Boutique! We are so excited that you are here!
We hope you will enjoy our stories, ideas and craft products for sale. We are not just here to make a buck, this is our passion. The profits made from our crafts will be used in numerous ways…of course we will be using some to buy more crafting supplies, then there are some charities that will benefit from our sales (Hope Aid International and The Future Hope Project), and also some life events that we are looking forward to…(J) Baby #2, (A) Adoption, & (G) Wedding Bliss! You will find a PayPal link under each craft item posted for sale, if you see something you can’t live without just click that link to purchase. From there you can give us your info and any personalization details or requests you have. Thank you again for helping us on this adventure, we hope you enjoy it as much as we are!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

For the Little Crafters






I never personally had a crayon apron when I was younger, but I remember LOVING my sisters. I haven't seen one in person for quite some time, but do have fond memories of always wanting to snag my sisters! So I was quite excited to get out my sewing machine and make one myself.

This crayon apron holds up to 20 crayons and is 17" wide (at the widest part of the apron) and 14" in height. The sash is 51" long.

Perfect for all those little crafters and their crayons, pencils, or paintbrushes.






all prices include shipping







Looking for something in your child's favorite colors or for a different size? Send an email by clicking "Email the girls" and lets chat fabric!

JAG Signature.Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment