Thank YOU for visiting the JAGged Edge Boutique! We are so excited that you are here!
We hope you will enjoy our stories, ideas and craft products for sale. We are not just here to make a buck, this is our passion. The profits made from our crafts will be used in numerous ways…of course we will be using some to buy more crafting supplies, then there are some charities that will benefit from our sales (Hope Aid International and The Future Hope Project), and also some life events that we are looking forward to…(J) Baby #2, (A) Adoption, & (G) Wedding Bliss! You will find a PayPal link under each craft item posted for sale, if you see something you can’t live without just click that link to purchase. From there you can give us your info and any personalization details or requests you have. Thank you again for helping us on this adventure, we hope you enjoy it as much as we are!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Photobucket





Personalized Photo Mats

I am back this Wednesday with another personalized item, and you thought I was kidding when I said I love having a personal touch on things! LOL! One thing that I have definitely found true value in over the years are photos. You capture memories that will last you a lifetime, even when your mind starts to fail you, if you take care of your photos they will be there to remind you of the memories.

Abbie's photo frame post last week really got me inspired with pictures this week. I love to take pictures, I don't leave home without my camera!! Although I end up with lots of "what was I going for" or "why did I take that" pictures I still manage to capture so many great photos as I am sure you do to. My WCT item for this week will help you showcase your favorite photos, and can be 100% personalized, here is just one example...

You pick the frame size, the mat size and theme, the font, and the wording/personalization. You dream it up and I will make it!!

The prices listed below are for the frame sizes, no matter the style of frame you want or the personalization details...it is one flat fee per size. Be sure to remember that you need to buy a larger frame than the actual picture size to accommodate the matting and if you want a bold matting with lots of details be sure to pick the frame size 2 sizes larger than the picture that you are wanting to frame. I will go over all the details once you order so we can iron all that out then, but also feel free to click the Email the Girls link to the right for any questions you have!

PS...You are not limited to the frame sizes listed below, if you are looking for a larger size please email me!!!






Chose your FRAME size...





JAG Signature.Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment